Thursday 22 November 2007

In the faces you see, you see just who you need.

Having an interesting chat with a good cyber friend of mine, who (as we said that night) finally had a face; I had to recognize that the people you meet are the people you need at a specific moment (in another moment/circumstances, you wouldn’t let the same people into your life). Sometimes you are too good, and then you will meet evil in the sake of balance. And you meet people who are in your same level, if you’ve learned something then you will pass to a new level where again, you wouldn’t let those people into your life again. I started reviewing each one of the people I knew who actually caused my life to derive in another direction. I was trying to create a picture of them, of how I used to perceive them, to then draw from it what I was in need of or, what was my situation in those days. It seems that in times when I was stronger and more stable I met wacky people who shook my life unstable, so that I would have to repair it in a puzzle building mode (I can think it must have been a good thing at the end… but, mnnnn, only learned to keep away from those kinds), and in the times when I was kinda naïve I did meet many smarty pants who went around life thinking that they could get away with everything and stepping over anyone who would cross their road and was apparently less smart (or less careless I would say). I could think that the lesson would have been to find a balance between being socially naïve and socially smarty pants, but I only learned that I could be more me-first-minded, but that I like a lot more to be a we-all-minded, that I enjoy collectively creating something and to have the trust of people who can see through me (not so many dare), rather than being a wisecracker individual. And I also met very good and extremely dedicated individuals who dedicate their lives to social and ecological causes, and I learned that one is not here to save anyone, but rather to help in their own and particular way… some will safe whales, but that doesn’t mean that the ones who eat them don’t help in another way. Well… this post is becoming too long and I still keep on remembering more and more people, and I guess it’s true, in the faces you see, you see just who you need.

No comments: